★ CLICK TO SUBMIT A FLYER TO OUR FREE BULLETIN BOARD ★
(1. Register 2. Login 3. Submit your flyer and details and choose Bulletin Board for category.)
- This event has passed.
Surfrider Maui’s 4th Annual Ocean Guardian Awards Gala
Oct 12, 2019 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM$125
On Saturday, Oct. 12, Surfrider Foundation – Maui Chapter invites you to its 4th Annual Ocean Guardian Awards Gala. Ocean Guardians was founded as a way for Surfrider Maui to honor members of our community who go above and beyond to ensure clean, safe, and accessible oceans for current, and future generations.
This year we will celebrate Surfrider Maui’s accomplishments and honor our 2019 Ocean Guardians:
- Campbell Farrell (Ocean Athlete)
- Lucienne de Naie (Community Member)
- Skyline Hawai‘i (Business)
The event will feature live entertainment by ukulele virtuoso Derick Sebastian, a silent auction, a gourmet dinner, and a cash bar.
Ocean Guardian Awards Dinner Menu
- Shrimp poke + kula onion + inamona + green onion + sesame + garlic
- Pohole fern salad + marinated kombu + dried ika + white shoyu
- Waipoli butter lettuce + papaya + avocado + Zuhair tomatoes + lilikoi & balsamic vinaigrettes
- Breadfruit salad + pickled onion + toasted macadamia dressing + daikon sprouts
- Kalbi chicken + local style grilled chicken + namasu + green onions
- Day boat mahimahi + cilantro macadamia nut pesto + baby bok choy
- Black lava salted ribeye + Hamakua mushrooms + heirloom carrots + horseradish jus
- Iwamoto garlic noodles + sambal + garlic + Hawaiian chili + green onion
- Upcountry vegetable fried rice + edamame + maui onion + ginger + shoyu
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Haupia tarts
- Sweet potato cheesecake
- Assortment of Honolulu Coffee
- Assortment of teas
For those interested in staying overnight, Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort is offering Surfrider guests 10% off the published rate (subject to availability) on October 12. Please call Andaz Maui directly at (808) 573-1234 to book.
Event valet parking is complimentary.
Lyft will be offering discounted rides this evening for Surfrider guests.