★ CLICK TO SUBMIT A FLYER TO OUR FREE BULLETIN BOARD ★
(1. Register 2. Login 3. Submit your flyer and details and choose Bulletin Board for category.)
- This event has passed.
Maui’s 18th Annual “ART OF ALOHA” – Wailea
Jan 26, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 3:00 PMFree
MAUI’S 18TH ANNUAL “ART OF ALOHA” will be celebrated at Lahaina Galleries (located in The Shops at Wailea) on Sunday, January 26th, 2020 from 11:00am – 3:00pm. This special event is free and open to the public! Refreshments & light pupus will be served.
Mix and mingle with eight of the world’s finest artists including:
- Alex Bernstein(North Carolina) – Sculpted glasswork inspired by the Dolomites, the jagged and awe-inspiring mountain range in northeastern Italy
- Dario Campanile(Originally from Rome/Italy) – A creative force of extraordinary vision, work ranges from the abstract, to surreal, to photorealistic
- Robert Lyn Nelson (Maui) –Visionary artist and abstract painter, creator of the Modern Marine Art genre
- Andrea Razzauti(Maui) Tuscan & Hawaiian virtuoso of lush and meticulous landscapes that explode with color
- Michael Talbot (England)British sculptor known for his intricate and dramatic bronzes celebrating the human form
- Steve Turnbull (Maui/Washington) –Free-flowing wood, stone and bronze sculptures
- Lori Wylie (Southern California) – Contemporary and dynamic semi-abstract etched paintings on metal, inspired by nature’s beauty
- Caroline Zimmermann (Southern California) – Modern and unique interpretations of coastal impressionism and the Tuscan landscape
Artwork from the show will remain in the gallery through mid-February. For more information or to kindly RSVP: (808) 874-8583 or Info@lgimaui.com.
Please visit: www.LahainaGalleries.com