★ CLICK TO SUBMIT AN EVENT TO OUR FREE COMMUNITY CALENDAR ★
(1. Register 2. Login 3. Submit your event)
- This event has passed.
Hula O Nā Keiki
November 8 - November 9
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel is celebrating the 27th year of Hula O Nā Keiki.
Hula O Nā Keiki is a solo hula competition for children ages 5-17. Participants are required to learn, interpret, and perform a specific Maui chant. The hula competition is just one facet of a two-day event designed to allow participants the opportunity to learn about and nurture Hawaiian cultural values. This gives each student a sense of appreciation for the past and a deeper sense of identity with their Hawaiian ancestors; it is our intent to provide the youth with an avenue through which they may express their new understanding and awareness of the Hawaiian culture through the art of hula.
- Premium Seats 1st and 2nd row – $25.00 (All Ages)
- Reserved Seats 3rd and 4th row – $20.00 (All Ages)
- Hālau Seats – $15.00 (All Ages) For Participating Halau ONLY
- General Seats – Adult (13 years & Older) $15.00
- General Seats – Keiki (12 years & under) $6.00. Keiki must have a ticket if sitting in a seat
- Hālau must purchase 10 or more seats @ $15.00 ea (All ages – No keiki price)
- 1 person to pay and pick up all tickets
- Tickets will be available for pick up starting Nov. 10th
Tickets are available, please call the Ohana Fun Center @ 808-667-0129 to reserve.
2020 PRINT CALENDAR DUE DATES
Will be announced soon!