★ CLICK TO SUBMIT AN EVENT TO OUR FREE COMMUNITY CALENDAR ★
(1. Register 2. Login 3. Submit your event)
- This event has passed.
Cooking On Maui With Chef Lee: ‘Seafood with Style’
Aug 14, 2017 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
An event every day that begins at 5:30 PM, repeating until Aug 15, 2017
Fish is fast-cooking and healthy. What better combination is there when you’re hungry? Hawaii has some of the best fish in the world. Let’s enjoy what our local oceans have for us.
The ocean-centric meal we make during this cooking class will leave you with a newfound love for fish and shellfish.
We will make a little bit of everything in this class and you will learn seafood cooking techniques from Chef Lee Anderson that you can easily recreate in your home.
Carl Anderson will make some cocktails that will pair perfectly with the delicate texture of the seafood. We might even do a little wine with dinner.
- Olive oil poached fresh catch with lemon and capers
- Seared scallops
- Shrimp cocktail with spicy horseradish sauce
- Shrimp with Mango and Lime
- Spice-Rubbed Tuna with Remoulade
- Scallop Ceviche
- Miso Marinated Walu
- Steamed Mussels with Thai Coconut-Curry Broth
- Shrimp and Grits
- Blackened Salmon
- Miso and Ginger Roasted Salmon
- Sesame-Crusted Tuna with Mango Salsa
Reservations Required, $95 a Person
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
2020 PRINT CALENDAR DUE DATES
Will be announced soon!