★ CLICK TO SUBMIT A FLYER TO OUR FREE BULLETIN BOARD ★
(1. Register 2. Login 3. Submit your flyer and details and choose Bulletin Board for category.)
- This event has passed.
Cooking On Maui With Chef Lee: Valentine’s Cooking Class
Feb 12, 2018 @ 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
One event on Feb 13, 2018 at 5:30 PM
Valentine’s Day is about romance and indulgence. Let us show you how to put together a decadent menu that will satisfy you and your loved one. Join us for an evening of romance in the kitchen. Working alongside your Valentine, Chef Lee will walk you through a culinary celebration of Valentine’s Day. Discover how romantic and fun it is to cook together.
At the end of class, you’ll enjoy a menu full of authentic and delicious courses. Best of all, you’ll fall in love with the incredible cuisine you created together, while enjoying some romantic libations. Carl, Chef Lee’s sweetheart and Libations Specialist, has a special surprise in store for you from the liquor cabinet.
Lobster Salad; Caesar Salad; Sautéed Hearts of Palm with Artichokes and Cherry Tomatoes; Baked and Stuffed Potatoes Provencal; Duo of Beef with Truffle Sauce and Sesame Crusted Fresh Catch with Ginger Lime Beurre Blanc; and a Trio of Desserts—Lilikoi Mousse, Mini Red Velvet Cakes, and Chocolate Lava Cake.
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
▪ Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
▪ Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
▪ Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
▪ Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
▪ Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
▪ Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
Reservations Required, $95 a Person
Monday, February 12th
Tuesday, February 13th
from 5:30 – 9:00 pm
at Sugar Beach Events located at 85 North Kihei Road, Kihei (808) 856-6151
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.