Recipe by: CHEF TYUA SEREDA OF JOY’S PLACE
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 medium organic cucumber with skin, chopped (peel if not organic)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 c. spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- juice of 1/2 lime
- handful fresh dill
- handful fresh cilantro
- cayenne & Celtic salt to taste
- water as needed (start with 1/4 c.)
- Optional garnish: 1 ripe tomato, diced
Method: Place all ingredients in blender. Blend for 10–20 seconds, then taste. Adjust salt, lime, and spices to taste. Add more water if the mix is too thick.
Plate: Pour soup into glasses or bowls. Garnish with chopped tomatoes. Serve immediately or chill. Will keep one day refrigerated.