Plantation Course, Kapalua Resort
Jan 5 – Jan 12, 2015 • Purse: $5,700,000 • Winning Share: $1,140,000 • FedExCup Points: 500
The Hyundai Tournament of Champions is an intimate and elite PGA TOUR event held at the legendary Plantation Course, designed by Ben Crenshaw and Bill Coore at Kapalua Resort, Maui, Hawaii. This tournament is unique in that its qualified field features a winners-only format. Only champions from the prior PGA TOUR season are eligible to compete including defending champion Zach Johnson, Bubba Watson, Jason Day, Matt Kuchar, Hunter Mahan, Billy Horschel, and many more.
Since 1999 the host organizations of the event have distributed nearly $5 million to the Maui Community. Designated beneficiaries include Boy Scouts of America, Maui County Council, Friends of the Children’s Justice Center, Hale Makua Health Services, J. Walter Cameron Center, Ka Lima O Maui, Lahainaluna High School Foundation, along with donations made to Hawaii State Junior Golf, Maui Junior Golf and Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children.
For full details, visit the Hyundai Tournament of Champions website: PGATour.com/Hyundai
Tickets: Purchase Tickets Online
- Good Any Day – $20 in advance/$30 at the gate
- Weekly – $50 in advance/$60 at the gate (Thursday-Monday)
- Clubhouse Daily – $40 in advance/$50 at the gate
- Clubhouse Weekly – $85 in advance/$105 at the gate (Friday-Monday)
- Champions Clubhouse Package- $200 in advance
- Clubhouse tickets allow access to the grounds and VIP access to the clubhouse restaurant with great views of the 1st tee and 18th fairway (food and beverage available at an additional cost).
- FREE admission for Youth 18 and younger with ticketed adult
Please click here for volunteer information. You may also contact Tiffany DeLeon via email at email@example.com